Unity in Diversity
Unity in diversity is a concept of "unity without uniformity and diversity without fragmentation" that shifts focus from unity based on a mere tolerance of physical, cultural, linguistic, social, religious, political, ideological and/or psychological differences towards a more complex unity based on an understanding that difference enriches human interactions.
"Unity in diversity" is a popular motto within and among nation states, and also in political and social movements.
----------- The Great Quotes ----------
- An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi
- I consider myself a Hindu, Christian, Moslem, Jew, Buddhist and Confucian — Mahatma Gandhi
- Truth is one. Sages call it by different names - — Rig Veda (c. 4000 BC)
- True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness - A Einstein
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us — Emerson
- Nana bhasha nana mat, nana paridhan; Bibidher majhe dekho Milano mahan - Rabindra Nath Tagore